Having experienced the trauma of being a victim of crime, Lydia was compelled to build her legal knowledge so that she could help others find a legal solution to their challenges in life. Hence, she studied Law at the Australian National University (ANU) and the University of Adelaide before entering legal practice, initially working in the area of migration law, and now as a solicitor in the commercial sphere.
After completing a Bachelor of Laws at the Australian National University (ANU), Lydia worked in Migration Law at the same time as studying for her Master of Laws at the University of Adelaide. Whilst working in the field of migration law, Lydia represented many companies across regional Australia, which gave her a unique insight in to the day-to-day struggles and legal issues that regional businesses face.
Prior to this, Lydia completed a placement at Duncan Basheer Hannon Lawyers in Adelaide, focusing on Wills, Estates and EPAs, and personal injury cases.
Lydia currently splits her time between our offices in Adelaide and Port Lincoln, supported by Practice Principle Michael Fabbro who will continue to visit Port Lincoln on a fortnightly basis.
- Master of Laws (University of Adelaide)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (Australian National University)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/Bachelor of International Relations (Australian National University)
- Dean’s Certificate – Corporate Law: Selected Issues (University of Adelaide)
- Best Speaker Award – Bond University Mooting Competition