Julian has been the Practice Manager at Ezra Legal since November 2018
On emigrating to Australia in 2006 Julian became Operations Manager of Mission Australia in SA and then, over the next 4 years, worked his way up to the role of General Manager of the organisations’ Employment Services Division, managing 400 employees across 40 offices, a caseload of 10,000 clients and a budget of $26m.
He then spent 6 years as a Chief Executive, initially with the YWCA and then with the Victim Support Service of SA.
Before joining Ezra Legal, Julian was General Manager of GP Partners Australia, working in partnership with General Practitioners to deliver health programs on behalf of SA Health.
Whilst at the Victim Support Service, Julian worked in partnership with the State government to establish South Australia’s first community legal practice specialising in legal advocacy for women impacted by family and domestic violence. In its first year of operation the practice supported more than 800 women through the justice system
Julian has been involved with many Boards over the years, including Deputy Chair of SHine SA, the major provider of sexual health and family planning services in South Australia.
He has also been Chair of the Coalition of Men Supporting Non-Violence, a Member of the Advisory Board for Executive Education at the University of Adelaide and a White Ribbon Ambassador.
- 2018 – Legal Practice Management Learning & Development Framework – Australasian Legal Practice Managers Association (ongoing)
- 2016 – AICD Company Directors Course
- 2015 – White Ribbon Ambassador (ongoing)
- 2009 – Graduate – Professional Management Program – Adelaide University
- 2007 – Project Management – Prince2 Practitioner Level
- 1990 – BA (HONS) Humanities – University of Nottingham